Youth Jiu Jitsu
The Youth Program at QCJJ is for ages 5-6 (Young Lions), ages 7-9 and ages 10-15 (Jr Teens). Classes are structured in a fun, safe environment that will push and challenge your child both physically and mentally.
- Develop Coordination & Self Confidence
- “Train the Brain” to Solve Problems
- Learn Effective, Practical Self-Defense
- Experienced Instructors
- Safe Training Environment
Jiu Jitsu Benefits...
Whether you’re interested in self defense, building self confidence, getting in better shape, competing.. the Jiu Jitsu program at Queen City Jiu Jitsu will check all the boxes!
Fort Mill-Indian Land Martial Arts and Fitness for All Ages!
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Safe training environment with 1500 sq ft mat space
- Extensive schedule for adults and youths, 5 days a week
- Modern facility with reception lounge, pro shop and off the mat sitting and viewing areas
- Adult and Youth Classes
- Flexible memberships options
Queen City Jiu Jitsu
Owners and instructors Mike Streicher and Bill Macy bring years of martial arts experience and dedication to Brazilian (Gracie) Jiu Jitsu to the Charlotte and Fort Mill areas of North and South Carolina.
Queen City Jiu Jitsu is part of the Jiu Jitsu for Life Organization under the guidance of 3rd Degree Gracie Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Mike Horihan.